Blueskin SA LT Low-Temp Self-Adhesive Air/Vapor Barrier Membrane
- Lead Time: Tenet Stock Item
- Barrier Type: Impermeable
- Thickness: 40 mil
- Length: 75'
- Color: Blue
- SBS modified membrane, flexible at low temperatures
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of concrete, concrete block, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board and plywood
- Membrane is self-gasketing when penetrated and under compression with self-tapping screws
- Service temperature: -40°F to 158°F
Blueskin SA LT Low-Temp Self-Adhesive Air/Vapor Barrier Membrane features a self-adhering membrane that is made of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound that is integrally laminated to a blue engineered thermoplastic film. It is made to put on substrates as an air/vapor/water barrier in full wall applications or as a penetration/flashing membrane.