2 Piece Torque Lock Curved Jaw Locking Pliers Set, 48-22-3402, 7"; 10"
- Lead Time: Tenet Stock Item
- Jaw Capacity: 1", 2"
- Plier Jaw Style: Curved
- Overall Length: 7", 10"
- Jaw Length: 1.04", 1.1"
- Handle Type: Non-Slip
- Plier Item: Locking Pliers
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- Unique thumb screw provides a more convenient geometry for hand force
- Screwdriver through-hole design provides clearance to generate more torque
- Rust protection
- Hardened Jaws provide increased gripping power
- Ergonomic handles and anti-pinch design
- Milwaukee limited lifetime warranty
Milwaukee 48-22-3402 Torque Lock Curved Jaw Locking Plier Sets are made of forged alloy steel to provide excellent durability, making them ideally suited for use on the toughest job sites. These pliers also provide faster setup, an efficient and easy one-handed control release and better locking force when compared against other locking tools.