- Lead Time: Manufacturer Drop Ship
- Precision ground triple chip tooth for smooth cutting
- Ejector spring for slug removal
- Step-center pilot bit reduces “break through” impact
- Grooved gullet directs chips away from the cut
- Flat shank fits 3⁄8˝ and larger drill chucks
- Two cutting depths offered: 1˝ (25mm) for pipe and conduit 3⁄16˝ (4.5mm) for sheet metal
These M.K. Morse Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters provides precision cutting in high production applications. They make clean, fast cuts in sheet metal, stainless steel, pipe, conduit, aluminum and composites.