Bear-Tex Blaze Rapid Strip CA Non-Woven Depressed Center Disc, 66254498101, Type 27, 4-1/2" Diameter, 5/8"-11 Arbor
- Lead Time: Manufacturer Drop Ship
- Application: Beveling / Blending / Deburring / Stock Removal
- Arbor Thread: 5/8"-11
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Material: Ceramic Alumina
- Grit: 60
- Speed: 12,000 Rpm
- Provides 2X plus faster, consistent rate and life than S/C discs
- Does not shed or snag on rusty pieces; prevents gouging and rework
- Leaves a thoroughly cleaned surface, ensuring excellent adhesion in subsequent processes
Norton 66254498101 Bear-Tex Blaze Rapid Strip CA Non-Woven Depressed Center Disc feature ceramic grain and extra course grit that is ideally suited for use stripping and removing parting lines, rust and coatings on aluminum, cast iron, concrete, fiberglass and composites, carbon steels, masonry and stone. They also feature Rapid Strip material that provides a unique combination of aggressive performance, long life and improved finish. Additionally, these discs have open web construction for minimal loading.