AIR-SHIELD XLT Self-Adhering Air/Vapor & Liquid Moisture Barrier, 5115675, 38-1/2" X 75'
43800057 MFG #: 5115675
$230.96 / RL
In Stock: 17
- Lead Time: Tenet Stock Item
- Width: 38-1/2"
- Thickness: 40 mil
- Length: 75'
- Color: White
- Low permeability – prevents the transmission of air and inhibits moisture vapor through porous building materials
- Superior adhesion, even down to 0˚ F (-18˚ C)
- Excellent tensile strength, elongation, and tear resistance
- Modified membrane is flexible at low temperatures
- Service temperature: -40°F to 158°F
- Exceeds the requirements of the Massachusetts Commercial Energy Code for Building Envelope Systems, Meets ABAA Section 07261 Self-Adhering Air and Vapor Barrier Specification
W.R. Meadows AIR-SHIELD XLT is an extra-low temp self-adhering air/vapor and liquid moisture barrier that is part of W.R. Meadows system to complete the building envelope. It is nominally 40 mils thick and made from cross-laminated polyethylene bonded to specially modified asphalt. It is ideally suited for use in cold weather applications and provides excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of precast concrete, cast-in-place concrete, masonry (concrete block), interior and exterior gypsum board, Styrofoam, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, primed galvanized metal, drywall and plywood.